What To Bring
- Cap, goggles, swim suit (one piece for girls, jammer or ‘speedo’ for boys. No loose suits.)
- Wetsuit (when open water workouts begin, which will be mid-late May)
- Pull Buoy, Fins, Kickboard, Stretch Cords
- Road Bike
- Cycling Shoes
- Appropriate attire for riding in different weather conditions.
- No loose bottoms (gym shorts, loose sweat pants, etc) will be permitted.
- Eye protection (sunglasses, cycling glasses with replaceable lenses, etc.)
- Triathlon Shoes
- Cyclometer capable of reading cadence
- Bike Trainer
- Running Shoes (it is highly recommended that you get fitted for the right shoe type at a running store)
- Appropriate attire for running in different weather conditions
Required for Competition Team athletes, optional for other training groups
- Heart Rate Monitor